It’s football tailgating time, and the best
way to start it off is with a hot and ready
breakfast! If you like pancakes, French
toast or crepes, then try this easy
Pancake Puff breakfast recipe.
Sometimes called German pancakes, they
are baked in the oven till they puff up and
then fall when they cool.
Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
● 6 eggs
● 1 C flour
● 4 T butter
● 1 C milk
● 1 t salt
● 10x powdered sugar to dust after
1. Beat eggs.
2. Add milk, flour & salt and beat until
3. Place butter in 9x13 in. pan and melt.
4. Pour batter over top.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15
minutes or until puffy.
6. Dust with 10x sugar and eat hot with
If desired, add fruit topping of your choice.
Goes well with a breakfast casserole.